Powered by Blogger.

Rich

Rich
My prince charming!

Frita

Frita
My STRONG 7 year old.

Bubba

Bubba
My sweet 4 year old.

Little Lou

Little Lou
My happy 2 year old

The Stockpile!

The Stockpile!
My one and only shelving unit for my stockpile.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Corset Cake

I came out of retirement for the summer to make a few cakes!  So my first one is a corset cake.  I do love to make them.  Faith will be hosting a free fondant making class in the fall!  Pretty excited about that.
The template and beginning of construction!  I took a chance and did this on cake that wasn't frozen.  My freezer is quite full at the moment.  Worked out good.




Accented with pearls and ruffles!


The corset on the left is a picture of the invitation, the one on the right is my interpretation (Frita colored it for me) and of course the one in the middle is the actual cake.

The finished product!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I've never used fondant, that's exiting to hear about a class at Faith! Hope you're having a great summer :)

    ReplyDelete