Powered by Blogger.

Rich

Rich
My prince charming!

Frita

Frita
My STRONG 7 year old.

Bubba

Bubba
My sweet 4 year old.

Little Lou

Little Lou
My happy 2 year old

The Stockpile!

The Stockpile!
My one and only shelving unit for my stockpile.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Local Grocery Ad to Price Match

I recently had a "How to Price Match at Walmart" class and there are several stores that don't have their weekly ads online.  We do get some of the ads, sometimes.....I am finally getting to post them.  I don't have all the kinks worked out yet but I'll give it a try.

My personal Walmart's policy allows me to price match any store within a 30 mile radius.  In our 30 mile radius we have at least 14 stores that we can price match.

Randalls
Kroger
HEB
Brookshire Brothers
Sellers Brothers
Fiesta
Foodtown
Food Basket
El Ahorro
Mi Mercardito
Fruitlandia
CVS
Walgreens
Target

Here are the 2 that I got in the mail this week.







No comments:

Post a Comment