Powered by Blogger.

Rich

Rich
My prince charming!

Frita

Frita
My STRONG 7 year old.

Bubba

Bubba
My sweet 4 year old.

Little Lou

Little Lou
My happy 2 year old

The Stockpile!

The Stockpile!
My one and only shelving unit for my stockpile.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

About Me

I have been married to my prince charming for 7 years and have 3 kids.  This is our 2nd year homeschooling our 6 year old and now 3 year old.  I am an avid couponer and have been teaching classes both private and not for 3 years.  My business of making elaborate cakes and tons of kids accessories has officially been put on hold so that I can fully commit myself to my number one ministry of my family.

While I do my best to appear perfect on the outside I often feel like life is chaos and continually strive to find my identity in Christ.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment