Powered by Blogger.

Rich

Rich
My prince charming!

Frita

Frita
My STRONG 7 year old.

Bubba

Bubba
My sweet 4 year old.

Little Lou

Little Lou
My happy 2 year old

The Stockpile!

The Stockpile!
My one and only shelving unit for my stockpile.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, July 16, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's day this year was a trip to Sugarland to my favorite, favortie sushi place, Japanerios.  This place is sushi with a latin twist.  Oh my goodness my mouth is watering just thinking of it.

I'm pretty sure this was as good as it gets.

The football stance!


HA!  This is what our life looks like most of the time.

Wait I lost my shoe.  My response it just smile we'll photoshop it out.


Oh look a shiny car!


And an idea from Rich.



Poor Bub thinks he's left out.



The "best" shot.

And the melting

Big girl!






Peek A Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment