Powered by Blogger.

Rich

Rich
My prince charming!

Frita

Frita
My STRONG 7 year old.

Bubba

Bubba
My sweet 4 year old.

Little Lou

Little Lou
My happy 2 year old

The Stockpile!

The Stockpile!
My one and only shelving unit for my stockpile.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, December 12, 2011

Best Spinach Artichoke Dip EVER!

For Thanksgiving we pulled a ton of recipes together and this was one of them.  Turns out to be the best Spin Dip ever!  I don't know where I originally got it but it has since been modified so I'll call it  mine and share it with you.



1- 8 oz package of cream cheese ( I use neufchatel cheese - better for you than regular cream cheese)
1 cup of sour cream
2 tsp minced garlic
2-3 cups of mixed cheese (colby/jack and mozarella)
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped (have subbed a green one here)
1/2 large red onion, chopped
1 tsp salt
1 jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped- I used an 8.5oz can of artichokes
1 large bag of fresh spinach- cooked in EVOO and a little garlic

Mix well cream cheese, sour cream, 2 cups of mixed cheese and garlic.  Add peppers, onion, salt, artichokes and spinach.  Mix very well.  Top with about 1 cup of mozarella cheese.

Spread in baking dish.  Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment