Powered by Blogger.

Rich

Rich
My prince charming!

Frita

Frita
My STRONG 7 year old.

Bubba

Bubba
My sweet 4 year old.

Little Lou

Little Lou
My happy 2 year old

The Stockpile!

The Stockpile!
My one and only shelving unit for my stockpile.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, November 27, 2011

And signage just got easier!!

I just discoved the whole how to make a painted sign and I'm trying to figure out what signs I am going to paint for Christmas.  While surfing through pinterest I found an even easier way to do signs!!!

Here's a simple tutorial.  Quick low down.. distress wood, print off your words (but backwards-see the tutorial), attached to board, get wet with brush and pull off.  Voila distress signage with out having to paint the letters.  I think I'll paint the letters again so I get a clean look but how easy it that?



http://diddledumpling.blogspot.com/2010/05/tutorial-vintage-looking-painted-sign.html

No comments:

Post a Comment