Powered by Blogger.

Rich

Rich
My prince charming!

Frita

Frita
My STRONG 7 year old.

Bubba

Bubba
My sweet 4 year old.

Little Lou

Little Lou
My happy 2 year old

The Stockpile!

The Stockpile!
My one and only shelving unit for my stockpile.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shepherd's Pie



I'm throwing a quick meal together for tonight since it will be rather hectic around here.


1 lb hamburger
1 can tomato soup
1 can of green beans (somehow I don't have any canned gb but I did have corn so we're going w/that)
1/2 onion chopped
1 T Worcestershire sauce
3 c. prepared mashed potatoes
1/2 c. cheese

Brown hamburger and onion, drain fat.  Add tomato soup, 2/3 of the juice from the beans and worcestershire sauce.  Simmer for 10 minutes.  Put beef mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish, top with beans (draining the rest of the juice out), top with potatoes and cheese.
Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment