Powered by Blogger.

Rich

Rich
My prince charming!

Frita

Frita
My STRONG 7 year old.

Bubba

Bubba
My sweet 4 year old.

Little Lou

Little Lou
My happy 2 year old

The Stockpile!

The Stockpile!
My one and only shelving unit for my stockpile.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, November 26, 2011

One awesome photo shoot thanks to Mama De

Here are a few pics that didn't make is to the Christmas card.  I'll post those after the cards are sent out.  My friend Kaitlin and I are always up for a deal and she's usually the first one I call with an unbelievable deal.  While on my 3 store venture for Black Friday sales- I really took it easy this year and chose to not look at the sales flyer b/c I didn't think I could resist camping out- I ran into Petsmart and got a way too big terrarium, a couple of lights, a lizard carpet, shavings etc for our new pet, Franky the 17 inch alligator lizard.  Pictures to come.  Turns out he is very friendly and does everything in slow motion.  He's growing on me.

Next up was Lifeway for all the $5 Veggietale dvds that we don't own for the kids spiritual gift and then I ran to Joann's for some flannel- each year I make the kids and Richard matching pajama pants.  As I ran into Joann's I ran into Kaitlin- she told me of this awesome deal at www.cardstore.com 70% off everything, free 2-day shipping and free postage.  Wow!  This meant a photo shoot, an editing session, choosing the pictures and ordering the cards.  But it happened and the pre discount total was $215 and we paid $64 for 200 cards (this included cards for Richard's business).

Mama De always does our photoshoots and is sooo generous and patient with us.  Plus she rocks!

Sweet Frita was a trooper!  Poor thing woke up sick that morning at 5am.  She's always up for a photoshoot.  Mama De has trained her well!

We literally had to watch out of the corner of our eye for flying objects- we were on a disc golf course.

At this point in time Bubba announced that he had to go potty and now when he sees this picture he says "Oh look that's when I had to go pee."  Ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment