Powered by Blogger.

Rich

Rich
My prince charming!

Frita

Frita
My STRONG 7 year old.

Bubba

Bubba
My sweet 4 year old.

Little Lou

Little Lou
My happy 2 year old

The Stockpile!

The Stockpile!
My one and only shelving unit for my stockpile.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas is coming! How to make signage.

We hosted Thanksgiving at our home this year and I was in heaven.  Richard not so much.  He does enjoy cooking elaborate meals but add in the extensive decorating and it was a little much.  I love how everything turned out - much thanks to pinterest.com

While on Pinterest I found out how to make awesome signage here....http://thatsmyletter.blogspot.com/2011/08/p-is-for-personalize.html.  It's super easy and the possibilities are endless.  I tried to link this image to pinterest from facebook with no luck so I decided to do a post about it and be able to link it.
This is one I will do for Christmas for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment