Powered by Blogger.

Rich

Rich
My prince charming!

Frita

Frita
My STRONG 7 year old.

Bubba

Bubba
My sweet 4 year old.

Little Lou

Little Lou
My happy 2 year old

The Stockpile!

The Stockpile!
My one and only shelving unit for my stockpile.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo

Apparently this is not a new recipe but it is new for me and will be a frequent flyer in our house!

Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo
1 cube of butter (not margarine)
1 pkg of Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing Mix (or off brand is good to and I went to make it once and found I had no Italian mix so I added real Italian dressing and it too was yummy)
2 chicken breasts

Cook on High for about 3 hours.

Add to the butter sauce:
Cubed Chicken
8 oz package of cream cheese
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup of water.

Heat and serve over fettuccine noodles.

So easy and so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment