Powered by Blogger.

Rich

Rich
My prince charming!

Frita

Frita
My STRONG 7 year old.

Bubba

Bubba
My sweet 4 year old.

Little Lou

Little Lou
My happy 2 year old

The Stockpile!

The Stockpile!
My one and only shelving unit for my stockpile.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reason #1 Not to coupon

I will just end up buying things I don't need!

I do not buy things I don't need.  I DO "buy" things that I don't need but only if they pay me to do so.  At Walmart if the coupon exceeds the price of the item Walmart will pay you cash!  So yes I have denture cream (that I donate to the nursing home) and yes I have Tide in which I'm allergic to (that I give away as door prizes or to the Montgomery County fire victims) as long as they pay me to do it.
Recently there was a $2 any Tide no size restrictions coupon.  In the travel section there are 1 load Tide packages.  Walmart paid me $1.03 for every one I bought.

Why not count that as a discount to your organic milk or off a load of bread? 

No comments:

Post a Comment