Powered by Blogger.

Rich

Rich
My prince charming!

Frita

Frita
My STRONG 7 year old.

Bubba

Bubba
My sweet 4 year old.

Little Lou

Little Lou
My happy 2 year old

The Stockpile!

The Stockpile!
My one and only shelving unit for my stockpile.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sour Cream Enchiladas- It's what's for dinner tonight!

.
   Ingredients:

   Boil chicken breasts - then cube or shread.  I actually threw them in the crock
   pot
   1 dozen tortillas
   1 cup grated cheese- your choice- I'm doing a colby-cheddar mixture

   Ingredients for the Sauce:
   2 cans of cream of chicken soup -undiluted
   1 pint of sour cream
   1 small can of diced green chiles

   Mix together sauce ingredients.  Put some sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 dish

   Take flour torts put meat and sauce in the center, roll and place in dish.
   Fill pan with enchiladas, put sauce on top, add grated cheese on top. 

   Bake 30 minutes @ 350 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment